The key business focus of DyerNeed in these formative stages is specialised consultancy based on prior experience and customer sets.
Our consultants specialise in the "soft" skills - in reality these are the hardest and most critical elements an organisation must address: governance, planning, management and capability definition.
The company's skills base is derived from years of providing quality services to the Australian Government (at the Federal and State levels). These skills can also be used in the commercial sector - contact us to see if we can help you.
DyerNeed is positioned to take on the tough challenges. We recognise that the toughest challenge in any organisation is developing the people and processes - not the technology.
Our consultancy is aimed at helping your organisation understand your environment better to ensure you can be more efficient and effective. In most cases, this will be about surfacing knowledge that you already have (but may not realise it) so that you can use that knowledge to make more confident business decisions. This exposure of knowledge may also include innovative means of presentation to support decision-making. In some cases, we can bring our years of experience to bear to provide new knowledge that is applicable to your environment.
DyerNeed is vendor-independent and focuses on helping businesses determine the best (vendor neutral) solution for their context (immediate and future). There are many companies that can provide the "hard" skills in order to address the technology and solution spaces.
DyerNeed is not afraid of the difficult and wicked problems. We cater for complex and complicated. As we often note:
"If it was easy, I would not be here."
DyerNeed offers consutancies in the following niches:
- Enterprise Architecture. We can help your organisation understand key aspects of the business - whether in the "as-is" or the "to-be". We can also help your organisation set up an Enterprise Architecture function to ensure continued value from this understanding as it evolves.
- Enterprise Architecture Coaching. We can help your team of enterprise architects to bring greater (lasting) value to your organisation.
- Business Analysis. We can help your organisation to understand what business is being done, what needs to be done and the gap between the two.
- Project Management Support. We can help with the management of specific projects (with a focus on information systems or business transformation). In particular, we can help in ensuring the project has a clear vision, that the project benefits are cleary expressed and the key risks are exposed and managed.
- Information Management Support. We can help your organisation manage information so that it is available when needed to support the organisational decision-making.